This peach crumble recipe is so versatile! It can be a snack, a breakfast and even dessert if you dare to add a scoop of vanilla ice cream! The sweetness of the peach combines perfectly with the oats and spices, so aromatic and so rich!
Furthermore, I love this peach crumble. Sometimes I prepare it at the beginning of the week, so I can have breakfast ready for the coming days. Or if I just want to have a snack, it satisfies my sweetness cravings.
You are free to adjust spices to your liking, add more or less sugar to the recipe!
Want other recipe ideas? Do not forget to check our healthy dinner category!
If you want the newest recipes sent to your mailbox, subscribe to our newsletter!
Some Common questions about the peach crumble recipe:
Does peach crumble need to be refrigerated?
Yes, it is recomended, as peach crumble has sugar and butter.
Is it a canned peach crumble recipe?
This is a versatile recipe. You can use fresh peaches or canned peaches. Depending on the time of the year, it might be hard to find fresh peaches, so you do not need to worry about that.
Can peach crumble be frozen?
Not recommended. As it might affect the texture of the recipe. It is better to prepare small and fresh batches.
How to store peach crumble?
Can you make peach crumble with fresh peaches?
Yes, you can! You are free to use canned or fresh peaches, what is easier.
Can I make peach crumble without egg?
Yes! This recipe here is egg free, so no worries about that.
How to make a peach crumble pie?
You need to follow the peach crumble steps, and instead of baking the crumble in a baking pan, place it in an unbaked pie crust. You might want to add some lemon custard in the middle.
In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the filling.
Place the peach mixture in a medium or large baking pan, covering the bottom. Grease the baking pan for better results.
In a new bowl, combine flour, spices, oats, and sugar.
Add in butter, using your hands to help. The butter should be absorbed by the flour.
Spread this mixture on top of the peaches.
Bake for about 30 minutes. It should be golden brown on top.
Let’s go to the recipe!
- baking pan
- 2 mixing bowls
For the filling
- 6 peaches peeled and sliced (or canned)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamom
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar or demerara sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
For the topping
- 150 g oats
- 150 g brown sugar
- 180 g unsalted butter room temperature
- 120 g all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch Ginger powder
Prepare the filling
- Preheat the oven to 180C before starting.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the filling.
- Place the peach mixture in a medium or large baking pan, covering the bottom. Grease the baking pan for better results.
For the topping
- In a new bowl, combine flour, spices, oats, and sugar.
- Add in butter, using your hands to help. The butter should be absorbed by the flour.
- Spread this mixture on top of the peaches.
- Bake for about 30 minutes. It should be golden brown on top.