Hi! Thank you for visiting Recipes to Save Thyme!
Before you start cooking, there are some things to consider regarding the content shared here:
- The author is not responsible for the results of any recipe or tips you try from this website. A lot of factors can affect your final results, including ingredient variety, temperature, errors, omissions, or individual cooking ability. You should request professional advice if you are unsure about any aspect.
- You should always check for allergy information before cooking and be aware some products can cause adverse reactions in some consumers. Here you can find some advice about food allergy.
- When handling raw ingredients, you should always use your best judgment and ask for expert advice when unsure. Raw ingredients can be dangerous if you do not handle them correctly. You can find more advice about food safety here.
- When using knives and other possibly dangerous equipment, you should always take responsibility for your own safety and other people’s safety as well. Always follow safety guidelines and manufacturer’s instructions when dealing with any equipment and electrical appliances. Request expert advice if unsure.
- The recipes on this website (recipestosavethyme.co.uk) may not have been formally tested and the author does not provide any assurance. The author is not responsible for the efficacy or safety of the recipes.
- This website and all the content shared here is intended for entertainment and/or informational purposes. Use this website at your own risk.
- The author is not responsible for adverse reactions of any kind or food-related diseases, domestic accidents, or misinterpreted recipes. You should ask for specialized advice about lifestyle or diet changes.